“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us” Romans 8:37
If you are a child of the King, a son or daughter of Jesus Christ, then here are a number of things that should “never again” happen in your life:
- Never again will I be afraid to testify about the Lord Jesus Christ. “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline” 2 Timothy 1:7.
- Never again will I think of myself more highly than I ought. “For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you” Romans 12:3.
- Never again will I say, “I can’t.” Philippians 4:13 says, “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.”
- Never again will I fear those who are not from God. “Because the one who is in me is greater than the one who is in the world” 1 John 4:4.
- Never again will I complain that I’m short of money. For I know “my God will meet all (my) needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:19.
- Never again will I grumble about my circumstances. Like Paul “I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances” Philippians 4:11.
- Never again will I lack wisdom to handle a situation. “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him” James 1:5.
- Never again will I carry my burdens alone. I know I can “cast all (my) anxiety on him because he cares for” me. 1 Peter 5:7.
- Never again will I feel guilty over past sins for which I have truly asked forgiveness. I am assured that “there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death” Romans 8:1-2.
- Never again will I be concerned about being separated from the love of Christ. For “in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us” Romans 8:37.